We pack shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Please consider packing as an individual, family, or group. They will be collected in early November.
Shoebox packing tips:
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries.)
- School Supplies: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, cray- ons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items:tooth brushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories:T-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note:You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include:NO CANDY, used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
Beginning Sunday, March 31 @ Trinity, World Religion study (8 sessions (not Easter) led by pastor Jason)
Tuesdays In Touch meets every Tuesday at 1:30 pm