Information about our upcoming opportunity to worship in our new building:
June 30th we will worship at our new building. Conference Superintendent Lore Blin Gibson will give the sermon. After worship will be an open house to celebrate Pastor Jason’s ordination.
We look forward to this opportunity and hope that you can join us!
We pack shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Please consider packing as an individual, family, or group. They will be collected in early November.
Shoebox packing tips:
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries.)
- School Supplies: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, cray- ons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items:tooth brushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories:T-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note:You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include:NO CANDY, used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.