Bring a covered dish to share. We hope to see you there!
We are packing shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. Please consider packing as an individual, family, or group. They will be collected in early November.
Shoebox packing tips:
- Toys: Include items that children will immediately embrace such as dolls, toy cars, stuffed animals, kazoos, harmonicas, yo-yos, jump ropes, balls, toys that light up and make noise (with extra batteries.)
- School Supplies: Pens, pencils and sharpeners, cray- ons, markers, notebooks, paper, solar calculators, coloring and picture books, etc.
- Non-Liquid Hygiene Items:tooth brushes, bar soap, combs, washcloths, etc.
- Accessories:T-shirts, socks, hats, sunglasses, hair clips, jewelry, watches, flashlights (with extra batteries), etc.
- A Personal Note:You may enclose a note to the child and a photo of yourself or your family. If you include your name and address, the child may be able to write back.
- Do Not Include:NO CANDY, used or damaged items; war-related items such as toy guns, knives or military figures; chocolate or food; liquids or lotions; medications or vitamins; breakable items such as snow globes or glass containers; aerosol cans.
The mission of Trinity United Methodist Church:
Making disciples of Jesus Christ for the Transformation of the World.
Sharing the love of Christ through sharing and caring ministries.